View all jobs
Big Data Engineer LeadJersey City, NJ · Information Technology
Big Data Engineer Lead
One of our clients, a Global Market Research Company, is looking for a talented Big Data Engineer Lead
Permanent Full time position with excellent compensation package and benefits.
Location: 100% Remote position
Sorry, no H1 Visa Support for this role
Please read the description below and to be considered immediately email your resume to barryr @brainsworkgroup.com
- 7+ years of software development experience
- 3+ years of hands-on experience writing ETL Spark applications in PySpark or Scala
- 3+ years of managing a team of 4+ developers
- Position is 30% management, 70% hands on development.
- Experience working in big data environments and developing data driven, analytical applications
- Excellent understanding of spark architecture, data frames and tuning spark
- Experience with relational databases such as Oracle, PostgreSQL
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Experience working with global distributed teams
BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Design, develop, and maintain highly scalable ETL applications on Hadoop.
- Lead a team of 4+ onshore and offshore developers, providing leadership, mentoring, and ensuring the team delivers high quality software.
- Deliver big data projects using Spark, Python, Scala, SQL and Hive.
- Work closely with Product Management, Data Science, QA, Operations and various other teams to deliver on tight deadlines.
- Actively lead or participate in daily agile / scrum meetings and code reviews.
- Tune performance of ETL pipelines to ensure all jobs complete within SLA in highly complex concurrent environment.
Please email your resume or
Use this link to apply directly:
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check ALL our Jobs: http://brainsworkgroup.catsone.com/careers