View all jobs
Java ArchitectJersey City, NJ · Information Technology
One of our clients, a Global Market Research Company, is looking for a talented Java Architect.
Permanent Full time position with excellent compensation package and benefits.
Location: 100% Remote position
Sorry, no H1 Visa Support for this role
Please read the description below and to be considered immediately email your resume to barryr @brainsworkgroup.com
- 7-10 years of enterprise software development experience in a Services Oriented Architecture; experience with Microservices preferred
- Experience migrating Monolithic architecture to a Microservices architecture preferred
- Experience working with Java, Spring Boot, and cloud platforms such as GCP, AWS, and Azure
- Experience with building RESTful APIs
- Hands-on experience with MVC, MVP and other pub-sub or Observable pattern architectures
- Experience with container and container orchestration such as Docker & Kubernetes
- Experience with database development and performance optimization
- Experience in working in a DevOps culture
- Agile Scrum experience required
- Large-scale big data experience preferred
BS/MS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field
Please email your resume or
- Responsible for the architecture and implementation of Java Webservices across a variety of client-facing products.
- Responsible for the architecture, design, and implementation of scalable, resilient, and performant microservices and applications.
- Have strong background in the various functional areas of the software development life cycle and experience working with Quality Assurance, Dev Ops, Product Management, and Project Management teams.
- Work closely with business partners and development teams by contributing to the technology strategy/vision/roadmap and successful delivery of multiple programs.
- Ability to communicate well with the onshore team and support team
- Independently design, code, unit test and deliver testable user stories
- Demonstrate solutions through documentation, diagrams, and code comments with optimized code
- Provide technical leadership through planning, design reviews, and team mentorship
- Maintain security standards compliance
- Engage with key stakeholders, internal and external to develop interfacing specifications and plan integration checkpoints
- Ability to analyze the issue in detail and provide multiple solutions approaches to a problem statement
- Develop high quality applications that meets the performance and scalability standards in a cloud platform
Use this link to apply directly:
Or email: email@example.com
Check ALL our Jobs: http://brainsworkgroup.catsone.com/careers
Keywords: Java cloud azure AWS GCP spring Boot microservices kubernetes Docker DevOps Scrum MVC MVP Restful