Our client, a major bank in New York City, is looking for ITSM Process Excellence Consultant
Consulting position, initial term is 4 months with possible extensions and option hire.
Rate: $55-60/h on W2, C2C is also an option.
Mostly remote job, may be 1 or 2 times per month to commute to NYC Office Location.
** NO H1B Visa Candidates can be considered.
IT Service Management Excellence Consultant
Will be responsible for supporting Americas IT business-as-usual (BAU) and project support activities.
Primary area of focus is supporting IT Change management activities and hosting ITIL-based Change Management Change Advisory Board (CAB) meetings for IT, analyzing/reporting production system issues, and analyzing/reporting key risk indicators (KRA and KRI). Secondary area of focus is Incident and Problem Management.
- Host and update documentation for Change Advisory Board (CAB) meetings
- Review, track, and moderate incoming Change Requests including Emergency Change Requests, with a focus on risk management and compliance requirements.
- Maintain documentation on production Major Incidents/System Troubles, ensuring that they are recorded with full information, including impact, root cause and resolution in a timely manner.
- Respond to and support internal (IT) issues and requests as needed.
- Support Key Performance Indicator (KPI) and Key Risk Indicator (KRI) process and reporting for Change management and Incident and Problem Management.
- Experience with ServiceNow
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective presentation skills
- Able to prioritize and effectively follow through and manage multiple tasks.
- Able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Excellent Microsoft Office tools skills, particularly Excel.
- Excellent IT knowledge in financial industry and IT Governance.
- Knowledge in ITIL and best practices preferred.
Please email your resume or use this link to apply directly: