Our client, a major bank in Jersey City, NJ, is looking for QA Automation Engineer
Please read the description below and to be considered immediately email your resume to email@example.com
Consulting position, initial term is 6 months with possible extensions and option to hire
(Hourly rate will be identified DOE)
NO H1 Visa will be supported for this role, must be eligible to work for ANY employer.
Commute is 1 or 2 days per week in the office, Hybrid commute.
QA Automation Engineer (Python, Selenium, .NET)
will be responsible for design and development of test plans, test cases and scripts to automate testing of various applications supported by the team. The scope may include web/console/API based apps written in different programming languages. This person will make use of industry best practices and automation tools to maximize the level of test cases that can be executed without human intervention.
- At least 7+ years in systems testing with at least 5 years with test automation. Must have Python, Selenium, .NET
- Experience with .Net technologies and Java stacks
- In depth experience using testing tools and frameworks such as Selenium, Python, Postman, Swagger, etc.
- DevOps experience working with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Azure DevOps, GitHub/ GitLab, etc.
- API testing tools that require strong coding skills to create tests: REST Assured, RestSharp, jMeter, etc.;
- Expertise with tools/applications such as Microsoft Office, MS Visio, MS Project, TFS, JIRA
- Experience with software installations and configurations in various environments
- Strong understanding of MS SQL Server databases and data processing
- Experience with testing of multi-threading applications for high volume processing
- Ability to analyze and document business and process flows.
- Strong understanding of Windows Server, IIS and Windows Security
- In depth understanding of both Windows and Unix/Linux based systems
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer science or related field;
- Mobile automation testing tools for Android, iOS, and cross-platform ones
- Continuous Integration tools - Jenkins, Bit bucket, GitHub
- Experience with application monitoring using Prometheus & Grafana
- Experience with Python scripts and ETL Tools for data processing
- Experience working with event/queue-based processes such as Kafka
- Understanding of containerization concepts using Docker