Our client, a major bank in Jersey City, NJ, is looking for Senior Web Developer with Angular and .NET stack.
Please read the description below and to be considered immediately email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
SENIOR WEB DEVELOPER (.Net / Angular / Python)
would be responsible for design and development of web applications and various system components including but not limited to web modules, web services and database programs.
Consulting position, initial term is 6 months with possible extensions and option to hire. Permanent FT job is also an option.
NO H1 Visa will be supported for this role, must be eligible to work for ANY employer.
Commute is 1 or 2 days per week in the office, Hybrid commute.
Will take complete ownership of applications/tasks assigned to them in terms of ongoing development as well as system testing, change management and production support for the assigned applications.
- 10+ years of prior work experience with at least 3 or more in the banking sector;
- Experience with .Net technologies ASP.Net, C#, VB.Net, Dot Net Core
- DevOps experience working with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Azure DevOps, GitHub/ GitLab, etc.
- Deep understanding of MS SQL Server databases and data processing
- Solid understanding of Object-Oriented programming and design patterns
- Multi-threading applications for high volume processing
- Expertise with tools/applications such as Microsoft Office, MS Visio, MS Project, TFS
- Experience with software installations and configurations in various environments
- Ability to troubleshoot production issues under pressure and in a timely manner.
- Ability to analyze and document business and process flows.
- Strong understanding of Windows Server, IIS and Windows Security
- In depth understanding of both Windows and Unix/Linux based systems
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer science or related field;
- Experience with application monitoring using Prometheus & Grafana
- Reporting Services such as Crystal Reports, SSRS, and Power BI etc.
- Experience with Python scripts and ETL Tools for data processing
- Experience working with event/queue-based processes such as Kafka
- Understanding of containerization concepts using Docker
- System and Requirements Analysis
- Design and development of software applications used in various areas of the bank (such as Customer Reporting, Workflow Automation, Trading etc.)
- Systems Design & Architecture using well accepted design patterns and frameworks
- Documentation of technical specs and process flows
- Migration planning
- System Testing: DUT, SIT and UAT (Planning, execution and evaluation)
- Issues resolution – use of tools such as JIRA and TFS for issue lifecycle management
- Production Release preparation and coordination with server-admins