Our client, a major bank in New York, NY, is looking for Windows Engineer.
Initial 4+ months contract with possibility for extensions.
Hybrid commute to New York, NY Office.
Onsite is up to 2 days per week
Rate: 60-67/h on W2. C2C is also possible.
Please read the description below and to be considered immediately email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To manage and maintain all components of Bank's Windows environments to ensure maximum uptime. Infrastructure team member whose responsibilities include installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading all virtual and physical servers. Including kernel and OS level configurations to insure optimal performance for our environment.
The person will also document and troubleshoot problem areas including Windows/ O365/ Teams/ Exchange/ VMWare/Citrix in a timely and accurate fashion and provide end-user assistance where required.
- 4+ years of technical experience (Financial industry preferred).
- The ability to figure out solutions to problems via standard and non-standard methods.
- PowerShell scripting is a MUST
- Office 365 (O365) is a MUST
- MS Teams Administration is a MUST
- Proofpoint is a MUST
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Hands-on system troubleshooting experience.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Manage Microsoft Windows systems for all environments, including but not limited to Production, Lab, Test and UAT
- Extensive experience with ITIL based IT Service Management procedures (ServiceNow preferred platform)
- Strong engineering understanding of Active Directory including but not limited to: GPO, delegations, sites, replication, auditing etc
- Experience with O365 and Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Teams
- Experience with Proofpoint or similar products
- Strong scripting in PowerShell to administer systems, automation and for reporting.
- Be able to provide recommendations to enhance current environment.
- Experience with SCCM and Windows patching processes
- Responding to issues involving systems managed by the OS Team.
- Evaluating and implementing new software and OS configurations.
- Receive and respond to incoming calls and/or e-mails regarding all infrastructure problems.
- Participate in on-call rotation
- Assist and coordinate projects initiated by other IT Dept. /Business Units.
- Work with Network and Security Teams to resolve servers/infrastructure issues
- Accurately document instances of infrastructure server component failure, repair, installation, and removal.
- Expertise with VMware Horizon, Citrix XenApp.
- Manage the lifecycle of Windows systems
- Monitoring of all systems/processes running within the Windows environment.
- Be able to communicate effectively to both technical and non-technical teams.
Please email your resume or use this link to apply directly:
Or email: email@example.com
Check ALL our Jobs: http://brainsworkgroup.catsone.com/careers
Keywords powershell, O365, MS Teams, citrix, servicenow teams UAT ITIL, Active Directory, o365, Proofpoint, SCCM, Network, VMWare