Our client, a major bank in Jersey City, NJ, is looking for Quality Control ETL Developer
Please read the description below and to be considered immediately email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Quality Control ETL Developer with CI/CD experience
Consulting position, initial term is 5 months with possible extensions and/or option to hire. (Hourly rate will be identified DOE)
Temporarily remote due to COVID-19
NO H1B Visa Candidates can be considered.
- More than 5 year’s work experience of development.(mainly PL/SQL, T-SQL)
- Work experience of performance improvement. (mainly PL/SQL, T-SQL)
- Work experience of program version management using SVN.
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Excellent system documentation experience
- DEVOps experience: IBM UrbanCode Deploy or similar tool
- Developer lead experience.
- Work experience of coordination with the other team. (PMO, User)
- Work experience of multiple projects which proceed in parallel.
- Work experience of program code review.
- Work experience of management of multiple version of the programs in multiple environments.
- Work experience of the coordination of system release to the production environment.
- Work experience of issue tracking using JIRA
- Work experience of deployment using Jenkins
Please email your resume or use this link to apply directly:
Or email: email@example.com
Check ALL our Jobs: http://brainsworkgroup.catsone.com/careers
Keywords: Deployment, ETL, PL/SQL, Quality Control, SQL, T-SQL, UAT, Version Control, Jenkins, PMO, Production Environment, Subversion, SVN, Version Management, urbancode