Our client, a major bank in Jersey City, NJ, is looking for IT Project Manager / Business Analyst with Banking KYC, Compliance Experience.
Please read the description below and to be considered immediately email your resume to email@example.com
Consulting position, initial term is 3 months with possible extensions and/or full time hire (Hourly rate will be identified DOE)
Due to Covid19 this position is currently 100% remote.
Must have 8+ years in IT Banking Industry.
IT Business Analyst with capability of Project Manager who has business knowledge of onboarding / KYC Compliance etc.,
having “Fenergo” application knowledge is a plus,
lead testing the product against test scenarios / test cases as well as solution planning.
This will include the multiple documentation e.g. BRD, test evaluation and test case/scenarios.
Ability to analyze the issues as well as users requirement related to customer/product onboarding, KYC / AML screening, workflows and account segregation etc.
Demonstrate how could proceed testing & QA verification works to take a lead of test execution and quality assurance.
- Be responsible and take the ownership of assigned project until the completion.
- Manage issues and/or risks of project, and be responsible to address the resolution of that issue and/or risks.
- Manage and documentation of business and project risks and produce an effective plan and risk assessment.
- Management of gathering of requirements for customer onboarding, KYC and to streamline into the BRD (Business Requirement Documentation)
- Management of scope progress, Work Breakdown Structure / WBS, Issues tracking using JIRA.
- Management of end to end Solution requirements for Sanctions Monitoring System and Transactions Monitoring System until completion of QA and deployment.
- Management of scope of process flows of sanction screening of wires as per AVOX, Worldcheck, etc.
- Working with vendor (Fenergo) and stakeholders to analyze, document, communicate and manage detailed Functional and non-functional requirements and specifications.
- Management of Solution Requirements, Gap Analysis, Use Cases, Case Management, Business Rules, Business Process Flows and interface agreements.
- Analyze current state to future state process flows for user acceptance testing UAT, Quality Assurance Testing and test plans for complete SDLC
- Client onboarding / Compliance knowledge, mandatory.
- Testing of functions using Fenergo application or equivalent
- SHAREPOINT, ARCHITECTURE
- CHANGE CONTROL, FORECASTS
- IT PROJECT MANAGEMENT, ITIL
- MICROSOFT SHAREPOINT
- PMP CERTIFICATION
- RISK ASSESSMENT
Please email your resume or use this link to apply directly: