Senior Data Engineer
One of our clients, a Global Market Research Company, is looking for a talented Senior Data Engineer
Permanent position with excellent compensation package and benefits.
This position can also be a CONTACT TO HIRE opportunity.
Location: 100% Remote position (HYBRID CA, NY, IL, VA, NC, TX, etc. after Covid restrictions are lifted)
SORRY NO H1 VISA SUPPORT FOR THIS ROLE
Please read the description below and to be considered immediately email your resume to BarryR@brainsworkgroup.com
Senior Data Engineer
- Design and build data platforms to support company’s Analytics Ecosystem to deliver information through innovative technology.
- Responsible for solving complex problems and building advanced systems which democratize big data analytics and machine learning across the enterprise.
- Drive the development of cloud-based data warehouses and models, supporting big data and business intelligence platforms.
- Build foundational data modeling pipelines and processes.
- Implement features that enable analytics for a broad spectrum of users.
- Lead initiatives from design through implementation and delivery.
- Develop highly scalable, secure, and flexible enterprise data solutions.
- Proactively engage in continuous improvement of processes and capabilities to take advantage of new technology offerings.
- Write documentation in clear language that can be understood by non-technical team members.
- 5+ years’ data engineering experience.
- 3+ years’ experience with cloud technology at the enterprise level for data and analytics.
- A BIG PLUS: Skills developing in Databricks
- Extensive development experience using Python, R or Scala.
- Strong experience in SQL, including query tuning.
- Strong understanding of algorithms and data structures, and when to apply them.
- Demonstrated understanding of Business Intelligence and Report Modeling, with preference for PowerBI experience.
- Experience with the Azure ecosystem, Synapse, ADLS and Security services.
- Extraordinary attention to detail and drive for superior product quality.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of audiences.
- BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, Data Science, or similar field of study.
Master’s Degree in the above disciplines or MBA a plus.
Use this link to apply directly:
Check ALL our Jobs: http://brainsworkgroup.catsone.com/careers