Our client, a major bank in New York City, is looking for a talented IAM Governance SME.
This is VP, permanent position with great benefits package and competitive compensation DOE
No H1 Visa will be supported for this position.
** Must be authorized to work for ANY employer in US - NO Visa support for this role
- At least 8+ years security analysis related experience preferably within a financial services firm
- Strong SQL Background, ability to write complex SQL queries, stored procedures
- Strong working experience in Sailpoint IGA (Identity Governance and Administration) platform
- Experience in support projects and able to handle issues against defined SLA / KPI
- Experience performing detailed data analysis, including ability to create, run, and modify SQL queries
- Strong understanding Access certification, Orphan account management
- Strong working experience with out of box & customer connectors
- Strong experience in requirements gathering, application onboarding, & applying best practice controls
- Experience with stakeholder management with customer satisfaction as primary focus
- Strong Documentation Skills
- Experience with Transition of services from other vendors / incumbent teams
- Functionally decompose complex problems into simple, straightforward solutions and ability to present recommended solutions to all levels of the organization
- Impeccable interpersonal skills
- Clear communication & presentation skills, and the ability to articulate complex issues concisely
- Leadership, relationship-building and influencing skills to drive agendas across a number of teams
- Proven track record of effectively interacting with senior management
- College, university, or equivalent degree in Information Technology, business, or a related subject required.
The candidate will be accountable for the successful execution of the various projects. This includes requirement gathering, engagement in scrum development, and user acceptance testing. The candidate will also serve as audit liaison for the team defending and improving controls.
- Develop, review and maintain a backlog of strategic and tactical IAM initiatives to reduce risk, increase usability and operational effectiveness
- Establish and maintain a core set of KRIs and KPIs for IAM in the firm
- Assist in setting direction and strategy for the Identity & Access Management organization
- Onboard applications and complete control assessments for the application, infrastructure
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to define concrete requirements and prioritize future IAM initiatives
- Write, review and challenge IAM policies, standards and processes across the company to support business, strategic, security and regulatory needs
- Optimizes work processes - knowing the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Standardize end-to-end IAM processes and ensure alignment of IAM processes to the IAM policies and standards
- Create, manage, and maintain recertification reviews per defined schedule for certifying access to applications and systems
- Monitors compliance with logical access policies, standards and effectiveness of controls
- Act as Audit Liaison
- Defining user stories and acceptance criteria
- Produce & prioritize backlog for development and estimation. Manage continuously shifting business priorities and resolve conflict with commitments
- Provides content for product roadmaps, ensures timely delivery, and provides business reasons for any changes/revisions made to roadmaps
- Works closely with business and development teams to review enhancement requests for commercial value and convey the product vision to the team.
- Engages and interacts with clients during feedback sessions, focus groups, user groups, and requirements gathering sessions
- Build consensus among stakeholders and partner with engineers and designers to deliver high quality experiences
- Advising stakeholders on options, risks, and aligning of priorities
- Performing card (user story) sign-off
- Facilitating implementation and adoption of new functionality through training and demonstrations
- Participates in formal design reviews and code reviews (where applicable) to ensure the detailed design specifications have been understood and coding standards have been adhered to by the development team(s).
- Ensures adherence to obtain efficiency in the build and deploy processes, leveraging automation where possible.
- Participates in the creation of standards, processes, procedures, and guidelines for the IT design and development community as well work instructions or ‘runbooks’ used for end-user support.
- Analyzes and revises existing systems and documentation to identify remediation or improvements in the application or infrastructure solution.
- Analyze, test and validate business process solutions and requirements for the IAM domain.
- Document 'As-Is' and 'To-be' IAM Life Cycle processes for the identity and access management of our internal and external users using standard process and Cummins modeling tools.
- Learn, evaluate and validate current and new IAM technologies to assist with the implementation of new IAM capabilities.
- Be champion of cybersecurity to adopt new and secure IAM capabilities.
Please email your resume or
Keywords: IAM identity access sailpoint governance IGA SQL IAM cybersecurity kpi sla documentation bank finance