Our client, a leading internet travel company, is looking for a talented SEO Analyst for Cambridge, MA location.
Permanent positions with great benefits package and competitive compensation DOE.
Please read the description below and to be considered immediately email your resume to email@example.com
- Collaborate with your colleagues in the team to set and execute the SEO Product strategy for 100+ domains globally, with up to 4 verticals in each.
- Have a core focus on the product! Creation, iterative development and testing of SEO page templates; a macro view of template/content publishing and quality control across domains; optimizing and refining site architecture and internal linking – technical SEO at scale which is balanced for UX.
- Devise strategies to continually test and iterate on landing page templates, modules and content to improve both user experience (e.g. conversion, bounce) and SERP performance (e.g. CTR, rankings).
- Own and be accountable for your projects and the tracking, monitoring and reporting of progress and results.
- Work with the content team to ensure their page-level content, campaigns and PR projects are tailored for our highest potential pages.
- Coordinate your efforts with colleagues across the global organization (e.g. Marketing and Business Development).
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in a Product or SEO role (preferably with an in-house team), other digital marketing experience is a plus.
- A strategic understanding of large-scale product: improving pages that scale globally and bring measurable results.
- You monitor the latest developments in the SEO industry with a view to testing for yourself to establish validity and impact.
- Comprehensive understanding of significant search engine patents, notably the Random & Reasonable Surfer Models, and the logical extension and application of these to international, large-scale websites.
- Understanding of modern front-end markup (principally HTML and CSS).
- Excellent English verbal and written presentation skills.
- Excellent quantitative skills – fluency with numbers and data analysis is essential.
- Comfortable with responsibility, able to develop a project independently once goals are set.
Use this link to apply directly:
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree, or equivalent professional experience in the digital industry.
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check ALL our Jobs: http://brainsworkgroup.catsone.com/careers
Keywords: seo, search, engine, optimization, analyst, analysis,digital, marketing, random, surfer, engine, html, css, quantitative