Our client, a major bank, looking for talented Windows Systems Engineer QRM
San Francisco, CA, or New York City Locations.
This is a permanent position with great benefits package and competitive compensation DOE.
Relocation assistance is available.
Currently 100% remote, but will require on-site commute in fall with working from home and office schedules.
No H1 Visa will be supported for this position.
** Must be authorized to work for ANY employer in US
Windows Systems Engineer will have technical ownership of the QRM application that supports Finance, including integrations. They will serve as a technical liaison for all QRM related projects as well as a technical point of contact with the QRM vendor; provide and direct solutions to Modelers, Quantitative Analysts within the ALM and FP&A teams.
- Work with business users on any access or operational QRM-related problems
- Good hands-on PowerShell scripting and testing knowledge.
- Support QRM database refresh process through automation using PowerShell
- Provide all the latest QRM market analysis model downloads from the vendor customer’s site
- Support QRM HPC job templates
- Manage all aspects of .NET application components in QRM
- Implement and support HPC, TLS, and .NET components for QRM
- Work with the banks technical team to maintain and support QRM Citrix presentation layer
- Support Microsoft HPC security and access models for users and groups
- Maintain, develop, and enhance all QRM Security access groups, models, and further refine existing security model
- Maintain all QRM environments uptime and availability
- Work with Finance and Technology teams on all aspects of QRM development, QRM system maintenance, database management, database refreshes, system patching, system upgrades, system integrity checks
- Candidate must be experienced with the .NET platform and framework from a technical perspective
- Good working knowledge of implementing and automating PowerShell scripting solutions for process automation, notifications, and authentication.
- Supports the process of translating business needs into formal deliverables
Ideal candidate will possess:
- BS/BE degree in Engineering, Information Technology or Computer Science
- 5 – 7 years of experience required in supporting .NET applications in Windows environments
- Ability to architect and implement a High-Performance Computing based on Windows 2016 solutions
- Hands on installation experience of QRM Risk Framework, QRM Management Repository, QRM Central Administration, Microsoft HPC Clusters
- Experience in designing and implementing PowerShell automation scripts.
- Experience with all aspects of Microsoft HPC cluster, TLS and .NET components, and Citrix
- 5+ years of progressive experience within Waterfall and Agile Methodologies
Please email your resume or
Keywords analytical modeling qrm quantitative risk