Our client, a major bank in Jersey City, NJ, is looking for Database ETL Developer Consultant.
Database ETL Developer Consultant
This role is for a “seasoned” database developer with scripting experience. This person would be responsible for Database/ETL related design, development and documentation and should have at least 5 or more years of deep experience in this area (not total experience). The project entails design and development of a critical database region to be used for multiple downstream systems.
This staging area will need to fetch and aggregate data from multiple data sources which include relational databases (both SQL Server and Oracle) as well as Excel and flat files. This person must take full ownership of all aspects of design and development and then robust production operation.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
6 to 12 months contract with possibility for extensions or permanent role.
Currently 100% remote due to Covid19, will be on-site role after.
Please read the description below and to be considered immediately email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS OR EXPERIENCE:
- Systems Design, Development and Support
- Data Analysis / System Analysis
- Design and development of data warehouse applications and related ETL processes
- Unit Testing – planning, execution and evaluation
- Issues resolution
- Migration planning
- SIT and UAT support
- Production Release preparation and coordination with server teams
- 8+ years of relevant experience with 3+ years in banking.
- 5+ years design and development of DB applications and related ETL processes
- Strong knowledge of SQL Server Studio, MS SQL Server, SSIS, and SQL Jobs
- Strong knowledge in SQL Server programing (stored procedures, functions etc.)
- Strong knowledge of tools/applications such as Visual Studio, Microsoft Office, TFS
- Good understanding of Oracle and NoSQL database design models
- Strong programming skills in .Net and shell or Python scripts
- Ability to troubleshoot technical/application problems
- Ability to analyze and document business and process flows
- Understanding of both Windows and Unix based systems;
- Other Skills (Must Have)
- Ability to work with end users, technical staff and management as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer science or related field;
- Needs to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong documentation and verbal/written communication skills.
- Strong multi-tasking and analytical skills
Please email your resume or
Use this link to apply directly:
Or email: email@example.com
Check ALL our Jobs: http://brainsworkgroup.catsone.com/careers
Keywords sql oracle etl ssis .net shell python etl