One of our clients, a leading company in the booming field of telehealth, looking for Planning and Control Manager
Mostly remote but will require some on-site work in NYC Office.
This is a permanent full time position with great benefits package and opportunity to make a difference in the future of healthcare.
Remote work from home and from office is available.
Planning and Control Manager will support all operational activities, including planning, fulfillment, inventory management, procurement, and related sales operations activities.
This role requires working knowledge of medical device operations and supply chain management, as well as technical and business knowledge to operate, manage, and influence design of information systems to support the business.
- Being responsible for the overall operations of company's home monitoring activities from the operations standpoint.
- Building kits with fulfillment partner, maintaining and gathering the right inventory, building an IT infrastructure to ensure kits are moved proficiently between customers.
- Accurately recording and inputting data for reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Management or related field.
- Previous experience in sales operations at the manager or director level within business-to-business sales and business to consumer in the medical devices space.
- Strong knowledge of mainstream tools and technologies used in the space (CRM, ERP).
- Strong project management skills, experience using technologies to support the process.
- Skilled at strategic planning, process improvements and optimization.
- Capacity planning, forecasting and data analysis experience.
- Remote Patient Monitoring supply chain experience is desirable.
- Experience working with vendors, partners and 3PL.
- Experience in a start-up company is desirable.
Use this link to apply directly: