One of our clients, a major advertising technology company, looking for a talented .NET Software Engineer with ERP experience
This is a permanent full time position with competitive compensation and great benefits package.
Currently 100% remote due to Covid19, but will require couple of days per week on-site. Locations: NYC or other office locations nationwide
.NET Software Engineer
Responsible for wrangling data from various sources, smoothing it out, and creating tools to analyze that data; and we build and manage integration with CRM, BI, third party tools, ERP and Billing solutions. We are looking for business-minded engineers who are interested in gaining unique insight into the multi-billion dollar ad-tech industry, and how a leader in it operates.
- Work with clients, vendors, internal teams to deliver critical financial reporting and Business Intelligence (BI) products.
- Provide senior administrative support to ERP and satellite systems, including user creation, static data updates, system version updates.
- Collaborate with clients and business analysts to define product requirements for complex systems.
- Work closely with a team of amazing software engineers to automate ERP and finance systems platform.
Use this link to apply directly:
- BA/BS degree OR MS degree and 5+ years of experience in software engineering (Degree in Computer Science or related field is preferred)
- 5+ years of experience in the development and administration of ERP systems. (Infor SunSystems experience highly desirable; Oracle Fusion is nice to have)
- Strong working knowledge of:
- Primary Skill Set:
- C#, ASP.Net, Linq, ADO.NET, MVC, WCF, Web Services, SOAP, REST API, SQL Server, T-SQL, Oracle, Web, Windows and Console Applications.