Our client, a major bank, looking for talented Software Engineer
in San Francisco CA, New York City or Boston MA
This is a permanent position with great benefits package and competitive compensation DOE. 150-160K base + bonus.
Relocation assistance is available.
Hybrid commute to the office (2/3 days from home/office).
** Must be authorized to work for ANY employer in US - NO H1 Visa support for this role
Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as a subject matter expert and a member of the product team for the Deposits Banking Platform working primarily on software engineering tasks associated with the Bank’s deposit origination and maintenance systems and the Bank’s API tier
- Responsible for creation of standards for application development and overall development best practices
- Works with minimal supervision on complex client facing line of business projects with other IS team members, business units and vendors.
Software Engineer will specialize in being a part of large-scale application development efforts and working with cross functional teams to deliver major technical initiatives at the Bank.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience designing & implementing full stack solutions following software engineering best practices and industry standards
- 1+ years of experience with CI/CD tools such as GitHub, Jenkins, Docker, Artifactory & OpenShift
- Experience with microservices, message queues, container orchestration, etc.
- Experience with both SQL and NoSQL as well as their relevant data modeling patterns
- AWS experience (nice to have)
- Understanding and experience deploying, troubleshooting, and integrating with Web Services
- Knowledge of databases and database technologies (relational and non-relational)
- Experience consuming and building RESTful APIs
- Experience with OAuth 2.0
- Experience with supporting 99.9% SLA production services
- Understanding of various networking protocols and services
- Basic understanding of certificates, SSL handshakes, encryption
- Understanding of load balancing, clustering, high availability, and disaster recovery
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field