Our client, a major bank in Jersey City, NJ is looking for Snowflake Developer Consultant,
6 months initial contract with possibility for extensions and option to hire.
Hybrid commute, on-site 1 day a week.
Please read the description below and to be considered immediately email your resume to email@example.com
Snowflake developer will work with the Bank team both onshore and off shore for the integration of the Bank data with existing the Snowflake environment, leveraging all existing process and procedures already in place.
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Snowflake / SNOW SQL, Python, TIDAL,
- Azure Cloud Dev Ops, Azure Data Bricks, Data Factory, GIT,
- Data Integration tools (such as Informatica, SSIS)
- Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, and process automation.
- Database model and design constructs for Star and Snow Flake schemas.
- Preferred candidates will have background / experience working with data in Financial Services Industry, specifically Banking and some product related knowledge including but not limited to Securities and Banking domains (OTC Derivatives, Cash, Finance, Commercial Paper, Collateral, Loans, Commitment).
- Knowledge and understanding of Risk and Regulatory reporting also a plus.
- Participate in and support Azure / Snow Flake infrastructure configuration and setup tasks including but not limited to Data Factory, Tidal, network connectivity, database connectivity, etc.
- Perform Extract and Load activities leveraging generic pipeline infrastructure previously developed and extend the functionality to support Bank related data sources.
- Develop transformation code modules utilizing data mapping provided by Bank to integrate staging data into Bank Core Data Model and extend the data model when required.
- Input to Data Model modifications and new design elements as they relate to transformation targets
- Develop enhancements to and participate in testing, automation and operational activities related to the components developed within the scope that does not require any additional special skills.
- Participate in daily scrums, project related meetings, backlog grooming, sprint planning and retrospective sessions.
- Must understand the Agile development process and be committed to delivering assignments as planned and agreed.
Please email your resume or