Our client, a major bank in New York, NY, is looking for Desktop Engineer.
Initial 3+ months contract with possibility for extensions.
Hybrid commute to New York, NY Office.
Onsite up to 2 days per week
Rate: 60-67/h on W2. C2C is also possible.
Please read the description below and to be considered immediately email your resume to email@example.com
Will be responsible for the design, deployment, maintenance, and support of the desktop infrastructure and administration of corporate applications.
- Bachelor's degree in Technical, engineering, computer science or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience supporting in a mission-critical environment.
- Microsoft SCCM (Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager).
- Desktop Packaging Deployment Automation. Intune is a PLUS
- Strong scripting and automation expertise (Powershell or Python or any other scripting languages).
- Good understanding of operating system administration (Windows).
- The ability to solve problems via standard and non-standard methods.
- Ability to document processes and procedures appropriately.
- Organized and methodical testing skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Primary responsibilities include hands on development, standardization, automation and management of all desktop Windows 10 (or newer) image deployments and updates in the VDI and physical desktop infrastructure.
Administration of Active Directory Group policy including creating, editing, and evaluating GPOs that effect the desktop environment.
Experience in deploying, managing and troubleshooting Windows operating systems to include application-level support.
Automating solutions and changes for the desktop environment using scripting languages like Powershell or Python.
Package applications for automated deployment in Microsoft SCCM/Intune, VMWare AppVolumes, Microsoft App-V.
Serve as the final escalation point for End User Support/Service Desk and IT Operations teams for application packaging and OS-related issues.
Candidate must be able to work as part of a team in supporting an enterprise level infrastructure.
Provide support off-hours when needed.
Microsoft Windows 10/11, Microsoft M365 Apps for Enterprise (Office 2016/365)
Microsoft MDT, Microsoft SCCM, Microsoft Intune, VMWare WorkspaceOne
Application packaging and virtualization (Flexera AdminStudio, VMWare AppVolumes, Microsoft App-V), VMWare vCenter/Horizon, Powershell, Python or other desktop scripting languages
Please email your resume or use this link to apply directly:
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check ALL our Jobs: http://brainsworkgroup.catsone.com/careers
Keywords VDI virtual desktop vmware sccm active directory MSAD real-time trading